- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Clinical Effectiveness and Decision Science
- Dissemination and Implementation
- Evaluation and Analysis
- Healthcare Delivery and Disparities Research
- PCOR Infrastructure & Innovation
- Our Vision & Mission
- Financial Statements and Reports
- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Board of Governors
- Methodology Committee
- Authorizing Law
- Evaluating Our Work
- PCORI's Advisory Panels
- Procurement Opportunities
Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- Stakeholder Views on Components of 'Patient-Centered Value' in Health and Health Care (2023)
- PCORI's Proposed Research Agenda (2021-2022)
- Proposed National Priorities for Health (2021)
- Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data in PCORI-Funded Research (2020)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2018)
- Data Access and Data Sharing Policy: Public Comment (2017)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2017)
Comment on the Proposed New and Revised PCORI Methodology Standards (2016)
- 1. Standards for Formulating Research Questions
- 10: Standards for Studies of Diagnostic Tests
- 12. Standards on Research Designs Using Clusters
- 13: General Comments on the Proposed Revisions to the PCORI Methodology Standards
- 2: Standards Associated with Patient-Centeredness
- 3: Standards for Data Integrity and Rigorous Analysis
- 4: Standards for Preventing and Handling Missing Data
- 5: Standards for Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects
- 6: Standards for Data Registries
- 7: Standards for Data Networks as Research-Facilitating Structures
- 8. Standards for Causal Inference Methods
- 9. Standards for Adaptive Trial Designs
- Peer-Review Process Comments (2014)
- Draft Methodology Report Public Comment Period (2012)
- Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- Executive Team
- Office of the Executive Director
- Program Support and Information Management
- Staff Conflict of Interest Disclosures
General Inquiries and Comments
1333 New Hampshire Ave. NW, Ste 1200,
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 827-7700; Fax: (202) 355-9558
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Stencel, Associate Director of Media Relations
email@example.com | 202-570-9275
- Sofia Kosmetatos, Senior Media Relations Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org | 202-738-3335
- View the Press Kit
PCORI Speakers Bureau
- View the PCORI Speakers schedule here
- Request a PCORI Speaker: Please complete the speaker request form.
PCORI on Social Media
Get news, updates, and real-time coverage of events via your favorite social media sites.
Frequently Asked Questions
PCORI Help Center
The PCORI Help Center includes a searchable knowledge base of frequently asked questions for applicants, reviewers, and awardees.
In addition, you might find helpful information through the following:
Applicant and Awardee FAQs Related to COVID-19 | Awardee Resources
Funding Opportunities FAQs | Prospective/Current Reviewer FAQs
Questions About Your Research Application?
Do you have technical, administrative, or programmatic questions relating to a funding application? Contact us at email@example.com or complete an inquiry form to schedule a call with our program staff. For questions about the application process, templates or a technical question, please email us for a faster response.
Please note that PCORI is only authorized to discuss the application with the PI, PI Designee, and the AO listed on the application.
Questions About Public and Patient Engagement?
For questions about how PCORI-funded projects meaningfully engage patients and the public in research or how healthcare stakeholders can engage throughout PCORI’s full range of activities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or view the Engagement section of our website.
Questions About Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award Program and Awards?
For questions about the PCORI Engagement Award Program application processes, technical assistance with the online application system, application deadlines, or any other related issues, please contact us at email@example.com. We will provide a response within three business days.
Questions About Dissemination and Implementation?
Do you have questions about our initiatives to promote the uptake of PCORI research findings to improve patient care and outcomes? Please view our webpage or email us at DisseminationQuestions@pcori.org.
Questions About Open Access to Journal Articles Presenting PCORI Research Findings?
For questions about how to request PCORI payment of journal fees to provide free public access to qualified publications, or for questions about depositing accepted manuscripts in PubMed Central, please view the Awardee Resources page or email us at PublicAccess@pcori.org.
Questions About PCORI Procurement?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We issue Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, and Requests for Quotations for services to support our general operations. View current requests
- We administer other funding opportunities that might include support for developing and managing a wide range of research and engagement activities. View current opportunities.
Questions About the PCORI Ambassador Program?
For questions about PCORI’s Ambassador Program or for more information on applying to become an Ambassador, please view our webpage or contact us at email@example.com.
Questions About PCORI Finance?
- For awardee contract invoice related questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For other PCORI vendor invoice related questions and general inquiries, email: email@example.com
- For financial compliance related questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: Phone Scam (Spoofing) Attempts Using PCORI Phone Numbers
PCORI has become aware that unknown scammers are spoofing (faking) PCORI’s office phone numbers (e.g., 202-827-7700, 202-627-1885) while making fraudulent telephone calls. Individuals who receive these fraudulent calls are being told that they have won a grant, or some other message. These calls are not coming from PCORI and the callers should not be trusted.
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.